[neurosetta] Syncing huge collections.

Dan Berger dberger at oubliette.org
Thu Jul 24 18:54:42 PDT 2003

Not sure about ignoring case - but you might try the --size-only flag to
rsync and see if that prevents the same files being copied again and
again.  Alternatively, you can specify -t which will preserve file times
when copied and (on subsequent runs) might also help.

--

...Dan Berger [dberger at oubliette.org]
   http://www.oubliette.org/~dberger

   "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space
   program"

				- Larry Niven