[libannodex-dev] Re: libannodex-dev Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1

Colum Foley cfoley at computing.dcu.ie
Thu Jan 6 22:35:51 EST 2005

Hi All,
I have been trying to install the annodex tools libcmml, liboggz and
libannodex. I have created all the correct libraries etc. However when I
try and run anxenc on a file, Windows reports an error and forces the
program to close. I am running Windows Xp Professional with Service Pack
2 installed. This problem also occurs if I try to run an
annodex file( downloaded from annodex.com) on VLC player. Is there some
compatability problem here.
Regards,
Colum