[libannodex-dev] debian packages

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Wed Apr 27 00:21:54 EST 2005

Currently (building) in unstable is libcmml 0.8.3, liboggz 0.9.1,
libfishsound 0.6.3, and libannodex 0.6.1.

I'm working on libcmml 0.9.0 and libannodex 0.6.2, but I think I got
confused along the way; it seems that libannodex 0.6.2 requires libcmml
0.8.3 or less -- 0.9.0 causes a compile error in anx_import_cmml.c, gcc says
the struct has no element 'timebase'.

So, a question: If I were to package the very latest stable set of these
libraries, that worked together, what would they be? :-)

Related to this; libfishsound doesn't seem to be detected by any configure
script, so it looks like it's unneccessary, or is that just an omission?
What's it for and who should be depending on it?