[libannodex-dev] anxenc on mpeg video

Andre De Michiel andre at fluffyspider.com.au
Mon Jan 19 09:11:54 EST 2004

I don't believe there is an mpeg importer available yet. You should be
able to encode a vorbis/speex/theora file that has been ogg
encapsulated, however i'm not sure if testing that's useful for testing
as when the data is placed into the anx file the initial ogg
encapsulation is removed, thus when you anxrip the media streams out of
the anx file they are raw Vorbis data, not ogg encapsulated.

I have a copy of the mpeg annodex file you said gave a zero-sized reply
up at:

http://www2.fluffyspider.com.au/annodex/index.anx

Hope that helps.