[libannodex-dev] Changing from CVS to Subversion on April 1 (tomorrow)

Andre Pang ozone at algorithm.com.au
Thu Apr 1 23:46:12 EST 2004

On 31/03/2004, at 11:53 PM, Andre Pang wrote:

> In an effort to modernise our current version control system, I'll be
> swapping over the Annodex CVS repository over to Subversion on April
> 1st (i.e. tonight) at around 11pm.  I'll send out another email a few
> minutes before the conversion starts.

The move won't be happening tonight: we're currently waiting for
outside firewall and DNS services to be updated so that the Subversion
repo will be accessible from the outside world.  I'll send another
email to let you all know when these changes are in place so we can
begin conversion of the repositories.

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save