[Icecast] Education - 1, 000s, 100, 000's, Millions of listeners. (What kind of infrastructure)

Wayne Barron wayne at cffcs.com
Wed Mar 20 18:23:24 UTC 2024

Thanks, Phillip.
This is my thread over on Liquidsoap.
https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/discussions/3024
This is one of the links that was provided.
https://archive.fosdem.org/2020/schedule/event/om_audio_streaming/
They show where they have.
2 million daily listeners
200,000 concurrent listeners daily.

This is something I am very interested in. I am still working on the
frontend at the moment (The Website part of the Radio Station)
I will keep up with this thread for more information from you and others.

Thanks again, Phillip.
Wayne