[Icecast] New SSL certificate! Does it require reload or restart?

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Mon Jul 29 19:23:32 UTC 2024

I purchased a new SSL certificate and installed it correctly, using the same combine procedures I’ve always used. I tried to reload the configuration, but it didn’t work. When I try the secure port, it still tells me my key has expired. I have to really think hard about when it will be appropriate to restart the server, so I was hoping that reload would work. Looks like a restart is needed. Is that right?