[Icecast] Public stats on beta

TDAS talldarkandstrange at icloud.com
Sun Jan 21 15:08:10 UTC 2024

Yeeek. That’s a lot of options :)

As someone who is pretty savvy but has only ever left Icecast authentication at the defaults, are there any examples, as I need to get it turned off pretty quickly.

Also, as there is no ‘publicstats’ in the admin dir, I’m guessing it is aliased somewhere. A grep finds:

src/acl.c:    acl_set_admin_str(ret, ACL_POLICY_ALLOW, "buildm3u,publicstats,publicstats.json");
src/admin.c:#define PUBLICSTATS_RAW_REQUEST             "publicstats"
src/admin.c:#define PUBLICSTATS_JSON_REQUEST            "publicstats.json"
src/admin.c:    { PUBLICSTATS_RAW_REQUEST,              ADMINTYPE_HYBRID,       ADMIN_FORMAT_RAW,           ADMINSAFE_SAFE,     command_public_stats, NULL},
src/admin.c:    { PUBLICSTATS_JSON_REQUEST,             ADMINTYPE_HYBRID,       ADMIN_FORMAT_JSON,          ADMINSAFE_SAFE,     command_public_stats, NULL},

…but not sure if I should start messing around in ‘c’ files. I’m a js guy ;)