[Icecast] Beta docs

rack00terry at icloud.com rack00terry at icloud.com
Mon Nov 20 10:37:52 UTC 2023

Hi

Is there any documentation for the new features in 2.5 beta3? I can’t find any info...

I have it up and running, but I’m trying to squash errors such as the below. EG how do I set up ‘PRNG’? What are the changes to the sources that need implementing?

No PRNG seed configured. PRNG is insecure.

Unknown tags are used in the config file. See the error.log for details.

Legacy sources are connected. See mount list for details.

Global client, and source limit is bigger than suitable for current open file limit.

Core files are disabled.