[Icecast] FW: Your message to Icecast awaits moderator approval

redwood.andrew at gmail.com redwood.andrew at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 22:38:52 UTC 2023

Thank you, D.T.

Now, you wrote below: “Since you are reading this post, means you are receiving the list messages, so all is good”.

Do you mean by this … that interacting with the Icecast user group is simply by sending & receiving email messages – ie. to specific people (like your good self)?  IE. there is no “Forum”, as such, where I can view different topics and follow the various contributions?

Thanks,

Andrew