[Icecast] FW: Your message to Icecast awaits moderator approval

D.T. ohnonot-github at posteo.de
Sat Mar 25 15:00:20 UTC 2023

On Fri, 2023-03-24 at 21:45 +1100, redwood.andrew at gmail.com wrote:

> Yes, I did see that msg about taking up too many bytes … but I never
> received the promised email from the mods, telling me it had been
> rejected!  So I assumed it had been posted – and wanted to read the
> thread.

Sure, you can wait for the moderator's decision. How long, we do not
know.
Or you can do what I suggested meanwhile.

> My problem is … I cannot see how to read Icecast threads.

Since you are reading this post, means you are receiving the list
messages, so all is good.

---

As for using Icecast, refer to the
documentation: https://icecast.org/docs/

I just saw your previous post, where you ask for an .exe file. Iguess
there should be one if you downloaded the correct version - the one for
Windows.