[Icecast] IPV6 in version 2.4.4

Damian db76 at riseup.net
Fri Jan 20 08:01:00 UTC 2023

Thanks for the response.

I can confirm that the recommended settings worked and now IPV6 is working as it should.
If anyone is interested, these are the <listen-socket> settings I am using.

<!-- You may have multiple <listen-socket> elements—>
<listen-socket>
<port>8000</port>
<bind-address>0.0.0.0</bind-address>
</listen-socket>