[Icecast] Send admin kill request to server

HGAlt hgalt at gmx.net
Mon Feb 13 13:53:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

I have a strange problem, which I don't understand!

I create a URL like:

https://
.:8000/admin/killclient.xsl?user=admin&pass=password&mount=/mount.mpeg&id=12
3456

If I send this URL via a browser to the Icecast server, it works fine!

But if I send the same URL via JQUERY AJAX, it failed, because
"Authentication Required". But the user and the password is included.

The browser and the PHP JQuery is running on the same physical Windows
server.

Was somebody else already run into the same problem?

Thanks,

HGA