[Icecast] song title and artist

Weddle, Ben (Library) Ben.Weddle at nashville.gov
Wed May 18 16:26:16 UTC 2022

Chris,

To show this info on a web page you can write some JavaScript to parse your Icecast server - either the internal part or the public-facing part - and print to HTML.

Because you are using version 2.3.2, your unauthenticated options are more limited. The script I sent you should work fine with some minor modifications. I am not an expert in this(!!), but when I tried to run it, I was denied due to your server's CORS policy. Explain what you're trying to do to the person who maintains your web server.

Ben Weddle | Nashville Talking Library

-----