[Icecast] song title and artist

Chris Clement chrisclement6162 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:54:27 UTC 2022

Exactly. The only problem I am having is displaying the metadata while it
plays in a web page. Clicking our .mp3 link plays the sound but doesn't
show title, etc. This is one of our web sites. https://blackpower96.org/.
It has http://icecast.uhururadio.com:8010/uhururadio.mp3 included for the
sound stream.
I did not develop it but I am trying to help them display song titles, etc
when someone clicks "listen live".

TIA