[Icecast] SOCKET TIMEOUTTTT

Richard Bartholomew rlbart53 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:45:22 UTC 2022

Hi,

We're running V2.4.4 on Ubuntu 21.0.

Last night, whilst one of our presenters was broadcasting their show, they
were disconnected and unable to re-connect for around five minutes and kept
getting the message that they were connected even though they weren't but
our fallback autodj system was successfully playing during that period!

I found the following message in the error log for the time in question and
wonder if anyone can advise me, please, on what I need to do to prevent this
in the future...as far as I'm aware, it's the first time it has happened!

WARN source/get_next_buffer Disconnecting source due to socket timeout

Thanks for any help with this.

Richard Bartholomew