[Icecast] Upcoming presentation: Icecast URL authentication

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Thu Mar 10 17:12:33 UTC 2022

On Mar 10, 2022, at 05:23, Philipp Schafft <phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net> wrote:

> I'm sorry that it wasn't to be.
>
> Shortly after I posted the link on the list we were already out of
> virtual seats. We limit the amount of attendee to have the room for
> everyone to participate in the discussion following every
> presentation¹.
>
> We generally announce first on our LinkedIn page:
> https://www.linkedin.com/company/loewenfelsen/ <https://www.linkedin.com/company/loewenfelsen/>
Thanks for this info Philipp!

However, in looking at that page, I’m not finding an announcement for last week’s talk in the ‘Updates’ list. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |