[Icecast] Presentation topics

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Fri Aug 5 11:51:10 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone,

our summer break is nearly over, meaning we're looking at the program
for the second half of the year.

There are already a few topics scheduled. However we still have some
free slots. So I wanted to ask all of you which topics you would be
most interested in. We're also open for topics slightly off Icecast
(such as broadcasting in general or signal processing) as long as we
can offer them. Also if you missed a specific presentation and are
waiting for a repeat, feel free to tell. :)

With best regards,

Overview of the current preliminary schedule:
2022-08-19    TBA
2022-09-09    Icecast, an overview (repeat)
2022-09-16
Icecast, difference between 2.4.x and 2.5.x (repeat)
2022-09-23
Icecast, FAQ (with your questions)

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon:  +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015