[Icecast] Https Meta data

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Tue Oct 26 09:15:44 UTC 2021

Good morning,

On Tue, 2021-10-26 at 10:27 +0200, HGAlt wrote:
> Hi Philipp,
>
> where can I find information, who to handle it?

I'm sorry, but I fear I do not understand your question.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon: +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015