[Icecast] Multiple mountpoints and ports

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Wed Jun 23 09:30:41 UTC 2021

Good morning,

On Wed, 2021-06-23 at 14:23 +0800, kit wrote:
> Bottom line - listen-sockets defs in mountpoint defs did nothing.

correct, as both objects types are independent they can not be mixed.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon: +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015