[Icecast] Prefered way to check if mountpoint is in use

Jordan Erickson jordan at coolmic.net
Fri Dec 10 16:40:01 UTC 2021

The status pages are dynamic and the developers do not guarantee that
they will stay the same. This means the method you use to parse them may
break randomly with updates. Using the API itself guarantees a stable
interface to query between versions. At least that's how I understand
everything.

API: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/API

Cheers,
Jordan Erickson