[Icecast] Shoutcast?

Jack Thomson thomsonjack41 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 20:00:48 UTC 2021

You're almost definitely selfhosting it through your university on the
server that you mentioned. Are y'all trying to keep that setup? There are
quite a few companies that will take care of all the particulars for you as
well (Stream Guys etc. there was a thread recently on the CBI list about
recommendations). Self-hosting is not particularly hard, but takes some
commitment to figure it out. Are your IT folks able to help out?