[Icecast] Succesfully set localhost server, now how can I do it public?

Kwame Bahena informatux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 21:15:44 UTC 2020

Alejandro,

Please don't remove the email address from the DL.

And you will need to check with your ISP if you have a public IP or if you
are nated.
If you have a public IP, you will need to create a forward rule in your
router so that incoming connections to your public IP are routed to the
internal IP of your icecast server listening on port 8000.

Cheers,
--
Kwame