[Icecast] Running Two Instances of Icecast

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Mon Nov 30 20:05:34 UTC 2020

If I load a second configuration, what, if anything, will happen to the
configuration that's already running? I can't knock that one offline. We
have paid programs that we pay to run and that others pay for us to run,
so if I knock production offline, somebody's not going to be happy.
That's why I asked about running two instances of the server--one for
production, and one for me to work on with SSL enabled.