[Icecast] Looking for sponsors for future Icecast development

Michel van Dop mvandop at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 4 09:26:42 UTC 2020

Hi all!

I am the owner of a small streaming company in Holland, i use your
products such as Icecast.
What i want to do is small sponsorship. Every period wants to do this.

I hope more steaming companies wil do this so that we can continue with
your great products.
Especially the control panel builders such as Centova Cast, MediaCP and
EverestCast etc i ask to make a contribution.
(we pay thousands of euros per year to Centova)

I look forward to Icecast 2.5 :-)

Best regards,
Michel