[Icecast] Icecast and Ices logrotate

Michael Brenegan mjbrenegan at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 11:01:53 UTC 2020

I don';t know if this is the proper place to ask this, but here goes.
I've been running icecast with ices for quite some time, and my log files are growing quite large.  (/var/log/icecast/access.log and /var/log/icecast/error.log as well as (/usr/local/icecast/var/ices.log).  I am having some trouble properly setting up the three logs under logrotate.
I seem to remember having this all set up back when I started with icecast/ices under Redhat 7.3 or so, and now, I'm streaming under Fedora 32.  It must have fallen out of configuration during one of the many software or hardware upgrades and migrations I have done.
Can anybody give me a push in the right direction?
Many thanks,

Michael J. Brenegan
USAR, Retired
Clinical Engineering