[Icecast] Blocking IP addresses on a per mountpoint level

Marius Flage marius at flage.org
Thu Mar 26 13:00:44 UTC 2020

Ah,

I must have overlooked that requirement in my first reply. I don't think
you can do it natively in Icecast, and doing this in the kernel will be
too low level and too wide a block, so I guess a web application
firewall or a reverse proxy is the way to go. Maybe setting up HAproxy
or similar could solve this?

--
Marius