[Icecast] Problem with HTTP stream but not HTTPS.

Gavin Stephens gavin at stephens.net.nz
Sat Mar 21 19:07:25 UTC 2020

If you use Chrome, recent updates won't allow connections to an http
server if the referring url is on an https server.

I wonder how much additional CPU strain this causes when you have a few
hundred plus listeners to encrypt everything. Anyway, this is the way it
is now, unless you use the likes of .pls/.m3u files with the http server
link for an external player.

Cheers,

Gavin.