[Icecast] SSL Question

Chip chiapas at aktivix.org
Wed Mar 11 10:47:16 UTC 2020

 If you are using LE then this, IMHO, is a good way to make the icecast.pem
file:

cat privkey.pem fullchain.pem > icecast.pem

The above creates a useful SSL cert format which, for example, a range of
devices are able to interpret.

Then you can check your SSL stream here:

   - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=

Thanks

Chip Scooter