[Icecast] SSL-Question

Ervin Bizjak ervin.bizjak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:18:08 UTC 2020

Hello!
Sorry, but SSL in my windows where is installed icecast not work.
Create certificate (.crt) and convert to .pem with openssl x509 -in
mycert.crt -out mycert.pem -outform PEM
certificate.pem copy to c:/icecast/cert/
Edit icecast.xml:
<ssl-certificate>./cert/icecast.pem</ssl-certificate>
<listen-socket>
        <port>8443</port>
        <ssl>1</ssl>
</listen-socket>