[Icecast] Streaming SSL / HTTPS with m3u file

Damian db76 at riseup.net
Mon Jul 20 20:25:03 UTC 2020

Hi, yes direct stream URLs work … I did test that, but I guess the issue is that most listeners want to click on a link rather than cut and paste a steam link into their players. It’s not an ideal way to attract traffic that passes through the radio website. It’s good to know that the issues I’ve asked about are not problems at my end though. Thanks for confirming these.