[Icecast] Load balancing Icecast - aggregated logs

Chip chiapas at aktivix.org
Mon Jan 13 13:41:57 UTC 2020

Good afternoon Philipp

Many thanks for your reply.

Sorry for not being clear.

I think the problem I have would be in the implementation.

How do I run two versions of Icecast on two servers, with load balancing
between the two (perhaps using RR-DNS), but I present my client with one
unified log file for the audience statistics? Should the two servers write
their logs via a network file share to a third logging server, for example?

With many thanks and best regards

Chip Scooter