[Icecast] Clients disconect after one hour

Chip chiapas at aktivix.org
Wed Apr 15 22:42:18 UTC 2020

Perhaps check the mount settings in the icecast config file:

<mount type="normal">
    <mount-name>/example-complex.ogg</mount-name>
    <username>othersource</username>
    <password>hackmemore</password>
    <max-listeners>1</max-listeners>*
<max-listener-duration>3600</max-listener-duration>*

   - http://icecast.org/docs/icecast-2.4.0/config-file.html#mountsettings

Regards

Chip Scooter