[Icecast] Clients disconect after one hour

Robert Jeffares jeffares.robert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:24:05 UTC 2020

have a look in the encoder config file [ not icecast] and see if there
is a time limit there.

in Icecast check you have plenty of capacity

<limits>
         <clients>100</clients>
         <sources>20</sources>
         <queue-size>524288</queue-size>
         <client-timeout>30</client-timeout>
         <header-timeout>15</header-timeout>
         <source-timeout>10</source-timeout>

and I would look for something local that resets your internet each hour.

some modem/routers have weird settings as do isp's

regards

Robert