[Icecast] multiple instances? Updated

Thomas B. Rücker thomas at ruecker.fi
Tue Sep 10 13:22:37 UTC 2019

Hi Ross,

On 9/10/19 12:31 PM, Ross Levis wrote:
> The OP seems to be still confused.  SAM Broadcaster supports sending streams directly to Icecast servers, so Icecast does not need to be put in Shoutcast compatibility mode.

As it was not easy to reason with OP, I chose the quick way out and just
suggested those two listen-socket entries.
If this would have been an ordinary discussion, we'd have circled back
to their use of source clients and configuration.

[...]

I'm actually fairly sure that the OP has stopped reading the list
completely at this point.

I'd also prefer to let this thread end at this point.
I'd like to thank everyone for their calm and reasoned responses and
their investment of time into writing their replies. Just as Philipp, I
do appreciate that and it motivates me.

Thus I'd like to declare: EOD

Cheers,

Thomas