[Icecast] Ref. Questions about using libcurl

Thomas B. Rücker thomas at ruecker.fi
Mon Sep 9 14:32:33 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 9/9/19 1:44 PM, Flávio Antônio Ribeiro wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> We want to be seen on the "http://dir.xiph.org/" portal, and after
> some research we noticed that we would have to install libcurl. We are
> already broadcasting, but we are not included in the portal. Our link:
> http://170.254.33.29:8080/stream.

Directory listings are documented here:
http://icecast.org/docs/icecast-trunk/yp/

As long as you installed Icecast from your Linux distribution or the Xiph.org repositories, you'll be fine.

> Taking your attention, we want to know how we can have historical
> statistical data, with IP / local data, date, time and connection
> time. If you can help us, we would greatly appreciate it.

There are quite a few software packages that can analyze the Icecast
access.log format.
Matomo, awstats, etc.

Cheers,

TBR