[Icecast] Ref. Questions about using libcurl

Flávio Antônio Ribeiro faribbeiro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:44:43 UTC 2019

Hi Thomas,

We want to be seen on the "http://dir.xiph.org/" portal, and after some
research we noticed that we would have to install libcurl. We are already
broadcasting, but we are not included in the portal. Our link:
http://170.254.33.29:8080/stream.
Taking your attention, we want to know how we can have historical
statistical data, with IP / local data, date, time and connection time. If
you can help us, we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your attention.

Flavio