[Icecast] Making the playlist history publically accessible.

Darragh Ó Héiligh d at digitaldarragh.com
Thu Nov 21 12:59:35 UTC 2019

I have written the playlist history to a file.  It's a CSV file that I store within /var/log/icecast2/

But I've decided that I want to consume this file by an application on a different server.  The different server is on the same network.
I'm thinking. I could just add this text file into the Icecast2 web directory and get it via HTTP to use by the other application.

But before I start working on this, are there any other methods any of you have used to provide the playlist history to the world?

Thanks

Darragh