[Icecast] Debian - IceCast v2.4.2 SSL Support

Oskar Vilkevuori oskar.vilkevuori at ovt.fi
Wed May 15 07:40:49 UTC 2019

Terve,

I used You guidance and yes… version 2.4.4

Now I have one new line on error.log

WARN connection/get_ssl_certificate Invalid cert file /usr/share/icecast2/icecast.pem

It might be that Michel van Dop was right…

This is how I generated the cert:

openssl req -new -newkey rsa:2048 -days 365 -nodes -x509 -keyout icecast2.pem -out icecast2.pem

Have I done something wrong?

There is still this:

INFO connection/get_ssl_certificate No SSL capability on any configured ports

But it is there since icecast failed loading the cert...

Moimoi,

Oskar

Oskar Vilkevuori
GSM +358 400 280500