[Icecast] icecast player

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Mar 25 18:48:48 UTC 2019

On Sun, 2019-03-24 at 09:54 +0000, Abdallah Sabateen wrote:
> I hade installed GlassPlayer but a can't see where can I add backup
> stream

You can enable an alternative stream when the first goes down by
starting another instance of glassplayer in the script specified by the
'--server-script-down=' parameter.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |