[Icecast] Swift help

Christopher Curry vasoundman at icloud.com
Sat Mar 2 13:13:19 UTC 2019

Hi there!!

Thanks Marvin about the idea on libshout.  I will look into it!

Richard, thanks for your response as well.Currently I am using BUTT to do what I want.  However my goal is to incorporate the functionally of just the streaming audio to icecast inside of my own audio application that I am using.  This will be so I can have one application running.

I appreciate all ideas.

Chris