[Icecast] Announcement - Digest delivery has been discontinued

Xiph.org Webmaster webmaster at xiph.org
Thu Feb 14 08:33:10 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

We're sorry to notify you that we have taken the decision to discontinue
the possibility of "digest" subscriptions to this mailing list.

The practical impact for subscribers previously on 'digest'
subscriptions should be fairly low, as this is not a high volume mailing
list. We'd nevertheless like to apologize for the inconvenience.

If you haven't yet, may we suggest setting up a mail filter to sort
mailing list mails in a separate directory of your email account. This
is a common practice and convenient to see all discussions in one place.

Xiph.org listmaster