[Icecast] Running version 2.5 beta as a service

Damian db76 at riseup.net
Mon Feb 11 12:02:45 UTC 2019

Hi again,

I apologise for my persistence with this. Perhaps my last question has already been answered in another thread. If so, could anyone please point me to it.
Just needing to know how to enable Icecast as a service on Debian when installed from source. The option to enable it isn’t in the same directory (/etc/default/icecast) as when using apt-get install