[Icecast] SSL

Ervin Bizjak ervin.bizjak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 11:26:41 UTC 2019

Thank you for reply, but install not working

 Error while creating logger: The source was not found, but some or all
event logs could not be searched.  Inaccessible logs: Security. -    at
System.Diagnostics.EventLog.FindSourceRegistration(String source, String
machineName, Boolean readOnly, Boolean wantToCreate)
   at System.Diagnostics.EventLog.SourceExists(String source, String
machineName, Boolean wantToCreate)
   at System.Diagnostics.EventLog.SourceExists(String source, String
machineName)
   at Serilog.Sinks.EventLog.EventLogSink.ConfigureSource(EventLog log,
String source)
   at Serilog.Sinks.EventLog.EventLogSink..ctor(String source, String
logName, ITextFormatter textFormatter, String machineName, Boolean
manageEventSource, IEventIdProvider eventIdProvider)
   at Serilog.Sinks.EventLog.EventLogSink..ctor(String source, String
logName, ITextFormatter textFormatter, String machineName, Boolean
manageEventSource)
   at
Serilog.LoggerConfigurationEventLogExtensions.EventLog(LoggerSinkConfiguration
loggerConfiguration, String source, String logName, String machineName,
Boolean manageEventSource, String outputTemplate, IFormatProvider
formatProvider, LogEventLevel restrictedToMinimumLevel, IEventIdProvider
eventIdProvider)
   at PKISharp.WACS.Services.LogService..ctor()

V V tor., 10. dec. 2019 ob 11:46 je oseba Ross Levis <