[Icecast] Release of libshout 2.4.2
lion at lion.leolix.org
Tue Apr 30 09:47:54 UTC 2019
we're happy to announce the release of libshout 2.4.2. The new version
includes several fixes as well as improvements.
* Several fixes when invalid strings are passed to the library
* Fixes and improvements in the build system
* Fixes related to using libshout on Android
* TLS handling has completely be rewritten. This includes many
improvements and fixes for autodetection, used modes, and
handling of buggy peers.
* The internal statemachine has been rewritten and is the
foundation to upcoming improvements. On of the improvements that
this enabled are the TLS related changes above.
* Documentation has been updated.
You can find our news entry at:
Downloads can be found at:
With best regards,
(Rah of PH2)
More information about the Icecast