[Icecast] How possible is Icecast get 2 different agents from TuneIn App?

Sat Sep 22 16:29:07 UTC 2018

 Hello guys,

 We have implemented auth url in our icecast instance.

 So, i installed the Android TuneIn app in my phone, opened it, search for
our radio and tapped play. The request come from a load balancer that
redirect to the icecast server. But, looking at the logs we saw:

 Load balancer: User-Agent=NSPlayer/10.0.0.3702 WMFSDK/10.0
X-Real-IP=177.33.155.000
 Icecast: ip=177.33.155.000&agent=Lavf/57.25.100

 Why the Icecast is getting a different agent (ie ExoPlayer don't have the
same behaviour)? VPN? Proxy?

 Best,
 Thiago