[Icecast] cant get my radio on yp directory

Jelal Bairamoglou jxb1311 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:18:10 UTC 2018

Hello I would also like to add that you must activate the Public
directory from the client settings from the program that you use for
broadcast.
I did these and it operated correct.
You should also open: Here is the settings:
icecast.xml
<directory>
         <yp-url-timeout>15</yp-url-timeout>
<yp-url>http://dir.xiph.org/cgi-bin/yp-cgi</yp-url>