[Icecast] Configuring two channels

Jake jake at jakebriggs.com
Mon Oct 8 10:05:36 UTC 2018

Hello there, a fellow kiwi!

Are you able to perhaps explain a bit more about where Icecast is hosted and how the stream is generated and served to icecast?

To have extra mount points, you merely need to stream a new stream to icecast and it'll "just work" - but I am fairly sure it is by default limited to 3 streams. This can be changed fairly easily though.

Would I be correct in assuming that you need three streams of differing qualities but the same content?

Jake

---- Catherine Percy wrote ----