[Icecast] Custom Hooks

Alex Hackney me at alexhackney.com
Thu Nov 8 17:45:33 UTC 2018

I actually got this to work this morning finally. The problem was on my
auth server.

I see the source auth hook being sent a lot, is there anyway to get the
current metadata in that hook?

Ideally, every time the source is updated, I'd like to get a hook so I
can track the songs that are being played. Alternatively, the only way I
can see doing it, is to make a get request every X seconds and watch for
the song to change.

Alex