[Icecast] Why "has fallen too far behind"?

Wed May 23 01:46:05 UTC 2018

Hello,

 We are seeing in Firebase this kind of errors:

com.google.android.exoplayer2.upstream.HttpDataSource$InvalidResponseCodeExc
eption: Response code: 401

 So, after 12h trying to reproduce the error we saw what's happening. If
the listener connection buffer due to anything, Icecast remove it's
connection and log the item bellow:

     [2018-05-22  23:17:24] INFO source/send_to_listener Client 220977
(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) has fallen too far behind, removing

 My question is:
  	Why Icecast need to do this? 	Why the client can't reconnect? 	The error
401 is when the client tries to reconnect and our auth deny?

 Best,
 Thiago